Jewish Education Scholarship
The JRCC Hebrew School is committed to supporting families from our community who have experienced severe financial challenges and can no longer afford to pay for their children’s part-time Jewish education.
In order to ensure that every child receives the Jewish education they deserve, the JRCC Hebrew School has united with the JCAP scholarship program, provided by UJA Federation of Greater Toronto.
UJA Community Scholarships provides a secure online platform for families to complete a tuition assistance application process. We acknowledge that the application (as in previous years) requires families to disclose sensitive personal and confidential information. It is important for you to know that we take on the role of respectful custodians of your personal and confidential information.
To apply for the scholarship fund, complete the following steps:
1. Register your child at our school and pay the $100 non-refundable deposit.
2. Send an email to requesting instructions and a link for the application.
3. An email with the Parent User Manuel will be sent to you, as well as a link to create your profile.
4. Create your own profile.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to you with another link. Click the link and use your email as the username. Use the temporary password sent to you as your password and then create a new password once you are logged in.
6. Fill out all the information required in the application link and carefully follow each step in the instructions.
7. Please provide all required information as well as the supporting documents.
8. All applications are handled in a confidential manner.