Jewish Education Scholarship
JRCC Hebrew School is committed to supporting families from our community who have experienced severe financial challenges and can't afford to pay for part-time Jewish education for their children.
In order to make sure every child receiving the Jewish education he deserves JRCC Hebrew School has joined the JCAP scholarship program, provided by UJA Federation of Greater Toronto.
UJA Community Scholarships is a secure online platform for families to complete the tuition assistance application process. We acknowledge that the application (as in previous years) requires families to disclose sensitive personal and confidential information. It is important for you to know that we continue to take the role of custodians of your personal and confidential information seriously.
In order to apply for the fund, you need to follow these steps:
1. You must register your child at our school and pay the $100 nonrefundable deposit.
2. Send an email to and request link and instructions for the application.
3. An email with Parent User Manuel will be sent to you, as well as a link to create your profile.
4. Create your own profile.
5. An email confirmation will be sent to you with another link. Click and use your email as username and use the temporary password sent to you and create new password.
3. Fill out all information required in application link and follow step by step the instructions.
6. Please provide all information required as well as supports documents.
7. All applications handle in a confidential process.